Every day, we get to work with brilliant entrepreneurs, change-making nonprofits, innovative small businesses and simply impressive and creative human beings. Here are some of the projects we’ve been most excited about:
- Brand refresh and website redesign for Davis Law Office
- Outsourced marketing services for Cole’s Salon
- Communications, PR, marketing, brand development and design support for InSideOut Initiative
- Creative direction and campaign communications design for Second Harvest Heartland
- Event social media execution for the Bush Foundation’s bushCONNECT, as well as Hack The Gap
- Content strategy, paid and organic social execution for Foss Swim School
- Website redesign and content strategy for The Food Group
- Campaign design and content development for Be The Match Foundation
- Ongoing communications, social strategy, and website management for the Minnesota Food Charter via Terra Soma Consulting
- Festival marketing for Twin Cities Pride
- Branding and design support for Prevention Strategies
We’ve also had the honor of working with: Ampers, Asure Software, Be the Match Foundation, Bush Foundation, C2 Communication + Design, Cole’s Salon, Damage Help, Financial Navigation Group, GiveMN, Growth Mode Marketing, IFP Minnesota, JKR Consulting, Minneapolis Downtown Improvement District, Nonprofits Assistance Fund (now Propel Nonprofits), Pet Haven, Outlook Clinics, Pet Project Rescue, Slice Consulting, University of Minnesota Foundation, and more.
But don’t take it from us…
“For years I’ve tried to do all the marketing on my own without really knowing what I was doing or having the time to do it. gish&co. came in and got us quickly up to speed. What would have taken us years to implement, gish&co. got done in one year. Our marketing, quality of branding, presence on social media, level of engagement with our customers, and everything else has been completely elevated beyond our expectations.”
Trish Storhoff, Vice President, Cole’s Salon
“The professionalism and look of our brand have improved tenfold. People often think we’re a much larger firm than we actually are, just by the professional look and feel of our [brand and] website. Our story has personality and our services are more cohesive—people get who we are, just from visiting our website.”
Davis Senseman, Founder, Davis Law Office
“Lindsi and Sara have been professional, responsive, fun, creative and great to work with. There’s been a lot of positive ‘buzz’ among our current clients about our recent promotional efforts. We did not have any marketing expertise among our staff members, so having professional help has been really great for us.”
Betty Nelson, Executive Director, Outlook Clinics
“gish&co. makes it easy to work with them. They understand both our goals and limitations and work to find creative ways to create exactly what we need. Plus, they are connected to the broader community and have connected us with many great partners we wouldn’t have reached on our own.
Our level of professionalism, as perceived by media, was greatly enhanced by working with gish&co. Members of the media now call for comments on ‘non-event’ topics, showing greater respect for our organization than in the past.”
Dot Belstler, Executive Director, Twin Cities Pride
Do you have an idea for a potential collaboration? Want to know if working with gish&co. might be right for you? Get in touch! We’d love to meet you.